Slattery Communications is looking for a cool, collected, and savvy Account Manager to join our Consumer Division. It’s is a full time position and a chance to work as part of a great, collaborative team, across traditional and digital communications.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will be a highly creative and strategic, thinker who can consistently find new ways to get results for our clients. They should be extremely well organized, detail orientated, have great writing skills and be comfortable as the day-to-day client contact across a number of diverse accounts.
• Experience working in a PR agency at senior account executive or account manager level with a proven ability to manage diverse workloads and priorities. Alternatively, we’re also interested in hearing from people who have strong in-house experience at PR manager level.
• Excellent relationships with consumer journalists and bloggers.
• Strong experience developing and executing social media campaigns for clients.
• Ability to develop budgets and deliver projects on time and on budget.
• A strong business acumen and understanding of the agency business.
• New business development experience.
• Proven ability in successful management of others.
• Experience within beauty, food and alcohol, consumer tech industries strongly favoured.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Serve as day-to-day client contact on a number of major brands.
• Co-develop and implement client strategy, planning and budget setting processes.
• Manage diverse daily workloads and priorities.
• Manage account executives and interns.
• Contribute to the overall achievement of the Division’s business plan through ensuring excellent client work and relationships and helping to identify and win new business opportunities.
• Contribute to the spirit and buzz within the consumer division.
BS/BA/MBS/MBA. Entry level graduate role. Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or other. 3-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive salary in line with experience level, including health benefits and participation in company bonus scheme.
Get in touch
Interested? Then drop Graeme Slattery a line.