Slattery Communications has four divisions; covering corporate & consumer communications and sports marketing.
- Brand Communications
- Youth Communications
- Event Management
- Integrated online & offline campaigns
- Corporate Reputation
- Financial PR
- Stakeholder engagement
- Lobbying and public affairs
- Media Relations
- Crisis Management
- Campaign development and implementation
- Sponsorship consultants
- Commercial Rights negotiation and sale
- Event management
- Strategic workshops
- Research and campaign effectiveness measurement
- Digital strategy, design & development
- Social Media community building
- Online PR
- Social media training
- Online media & content creation
- Blogger relations
Slattery Communications is the market leader in the area of naming rights. We leverage brokerage and negotiation and were an integral part of the sale of commercial rights at the Aviva Stadium.
The media is changing. And how we interact with them is too. Photocalls, press releases and other communications standards still apply, but now there’s also a host of digital channels that allow for quick and spontaneous interaction.
From conferences to kids parties and everything in-between; we do it all.
Slattery Communications has provided counsel and consultancy to some of the biggest Irish and International brands. Brands and business entrust their reputation to us due to our meticulous approach to preparation, signal detection, containment and damage limitation.